No more results
  • Home
  • Acana Cobb Chicken & Greens Dog Food (Available in Multiple Sizes)

Acana Cobb Chicken & Greens Dog Food (Available in Multiple Sizes)

Every recipe from ACANA is Biologically Appropriate* food made in their own award winning kitchens. ACANA makes every batch of food in-house to maintain the highest quality. They use WholePrey ratios so nutrients are supplied to your pet from natural sources do not have to be added later on.
₹349.00
In stock
SKU Acana 8

Acana Cobb Chicken & Greens dog food is a gluten-free diet made with free-run Cobb chicken, flounder and eggs. This dry food diet is rich in meat, with 60% of chicken meat and wild-caught flounder. The remaining 40% is fruit, vegetables and other botanicals so it is devoid of fast carbs. 

✓ Food Type: Dry dog food
✓ For all breeds and life stages
✓ 60% Cobb chicken and 40% fruits, vegetables and botanicals
✓ Grain-free - 0% grains, potato, tapioca
✓ High-quality ingredients fit for human consumption
✓ All-natural, with limited supplements
✓ WholePrey Ratios rich in nutrients
✓ Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
✓ Made in Canada
✓ Consult a vet before altering your pet’s diet
✓ Always have fresh water available for your pet
✓ Never feed above recommended quantities unless prescribed by a vet

*ACANA’s Biologically Appropriate™ Philosophy Our pet dog and cat companions are descendants of wild wolves and big cats and though they have been domesticated, anatomically, they continue to have features that are designed for a meat-based diet. To suit these biological needs, ACANA’s food recipes have a large meat protein content.

HUFT Tip: You need to alter the quantities that you feed your pet in accordance with their activity levels. This often changes seasonally. For example, if winters are very harsh where you live, your pet is likely to get less outdoor exercise. However, feeding them the same quantity of food may result in them putting on weight. So, check with a vet on altering their diet.  

Feeding Guide:
Every dog is different and their feeding requirements vary based on the level of activity, environment and age.

Please Note: This is just an initial guide, we suggest you check with a vet for specific changes in quantity to suit your pet.

Ingredients:
Fresh chicken meat (11%), chicken meal (10%), turkey meal (10%), red lentils, whole green peas (9%), field beans (8%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (6%), herring meal (5%), chicken fat (5%), green lentils (5%), whole yellow peas (4%), fresh whole eggs (4%), fresh whole flounder (4%), herring oil (3%), sun-cured alfalfa (3%), pea fibre, fresh chicken cartilage (2%), dried brown kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole carrots, fresh red delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rose hips, enterococcus faecium.

Guaranteed Analysis:

Botanical Inclusions:

More Information
Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: Acana Cobb Chicken & Greens Dog Food (Available in Multiple Sizes)


Review