Freeze dried and loaded with flavour, the Acana Free-Run Duck Treats are healthy and delicious. These high protein treats feed your pet as nature intended. Free-run duck (from Ontario) is complemented by Bartlett pears and lavender flowers to make these yum treats. Made in Acana’s own kitchens, these are Biologically Appropriate and made with only fresh regional ingredients.
- Food type: Treats for dogs
- Suitable for all dogs
- Made from duck protein
- Contains Bartlett pear and lavender flowers
- Grain-free, freeze-dried treats
- All-natural and preservative free
- Made in Canada
- Treats should always be fed in moderation
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never feed above recommended quantities unless prescribed by a vet
*ACANA’s Biologically Appropriate™ Philosophy – Our pet dog and cat companions are descendants of wild wolves and big cats and though they may have physically evolved, anatomically, they continue to have features that are designed for a meat- based diet. To suit these biological needs ACANA’s food recipes have a large meat protein content to suit their digestive systems.
HUFT Tip: Differently sized dogs have different dietary needs and varying meal quantities. So always check feeding guidelines before you feed your pet and never feed above recommended quantities.