Arden Grange Adult Dog Food - Prestige - Fresh Chicken (Available in Multiple Sizes)
This specially formulated dog food has generous portions of chicken thatprovide ample protein while chicken oil is the primary fat source. This promotes a good skin and coat besides sustaining energy levels. This Prestige recipe is also great for dogs who are convalescing, it is appetising for fussy eaters and ideal for those dogs who need to gain weight.
- Food Type: Dry dog food
- Can be fed to all breeds
- Most suitable for working dogs, pregnant/lactating mothers, convalescing dogs
- Generous chicken content
- Rich in protein and calories
- Hypoallergenic: Free from wheat, beef, soya and dairy products
- Made from traceable and sustainable food stock
- Free from added sugar and salt
- No genetically modified ingredients
- Contains natural anti-oxidants that helps protect the immune system.
- Boosted with Probiotics – FOS and MOS that help enhance the immune system
- Free from artificial colourings and preservatives
- Consult a vet before altering your pet’s diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by the vet
HUFT TIP: It is considered healthy to change your dog's food on a routine basis. This way your pet is given a wide range of nutrients and a well balanced diet. Consult your vet before altering your pet’s diet
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet’s level of activity, environment and age.
Please Note: This is just an initial guide, we suggest you check with a vet for specific changes in quantity to suit your pet
Ingredients and Composition: Fresh chicken 20%, chicken meat meal min 20%, rice, maize, refined chicken oil, beet pulp, whole dried egg, fish meal, chicken digest, whole linseed, yeast, krill, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, yucca extract, glucosamine, MSM , chondroitin, cranberries, nucleotides.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 30%, Fat Content 21%, Crude Ash 7%, Crude Fibres 3%, Calcium 1.4%, Phosphorous 0.95%, Omega-3 1.10%, Omega-6 4.85%.