Real email address is required to social networks
Create New Account
WORK CULTUREOur Kind of People
Get going, then get better
Pushing comfort zones is how we grow. We encourage learning, we love watching people add to their skills and growing a new set of wings
It’s as simple as that. We founded this company on the deep love we have for all animals and we work every day to make their worlds safer and happier. We’re not asking all of you to be crazy in love with every animal you meet. But we do believe in treating all living creatures with respect and empathy
Just because something is perfect, it doesn’t mean it can’t be improved. If you’re a dreamer, we’re listening
Make it Happen
Wasted time isn’t really about another minute you’ve lost in front of a screen. It’s about losing the time you had to execute that brilliant idea. It’s about all the minutes you lost to make a difference
Are Thinkers and Doers
We like people who can think for themselves. If one path is blocked, there must be another way to get it done! We like those of you who like to chart out new paths on the map
Is every day going to be a breeze? No. It never is. Sometimes it’s compliments, other times it’s criticism. We like people who take those sour lemons, make lemonade and figure out a way to serve it with a side of chips (and share)!
WORKING WITH US
Work + Heart
They say if you love what you do, you don’t have to work a day in your life. Sure, we have good days and bad days like everyone else, but we come in to work loving what we do
Like any pack, we stick together. You’re more than just an employee at a desk or a guy behind the counter. We want you to learn, we want you to grow and we want the time you’re with us to be happy
Upwards and Onwards
Anyone can do well if they have the right guidance and we’re here to give you just that. We understand that when you improve, it reflects well on all of us
One of Us
We’re not sticklers for the conventional, we thrive on diversity. The world is full of different people, opportunities and needs. And it takes all of us to make it. We accept everyone who wants to make an honest living and believes in our values
Current Job Openings
Senior Graphic Designer
- Atleast 4 years of proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in design software (e.g. InDesign and Balsamiq)
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
Junior Graphic Designer
- Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator /Coral Draw
- Must possess Knowledge of Gif / Flash creation.
- Impeccable taste and an eye for great design
- A flair for typography, colour and editorial layout
- Interest in illustration is a plus point
- Pet lovers preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience in Graphic design
Visual Merchandising (Part time)
- Define, design and implement a creative visual merchandising strategy
- Create appealing and eye-catching visual displays that lead the customer through the entire store
- Produce window displays, signs, interior displays, floor plans and special promotions displays
- Identify key messages and set a clear image of the end result
- Change displays to promote new product launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes
- Proven work experience of atleast 1 years as a visual merchandiser or visual manager
- Demonstrable visual design skills with a strong retail merchandising portfolio
- Solid experience in field visual merchandising, including window displays, signs, interior displays and space utilisation
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design tools
- Knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Ability to analyze sales merchandising reports and survey results
Role includes planning and developing merchandising strategies, anticipating product needs based on customer feedback and sales trends, Collaborating with buyers, suppliers, distributors and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities and time-scales.Requirements
- Proven working experience in merchandising with a minimum of 3 years
- Excellent relations with vendors and suppliers of a variety of fabric, metal, furnishings, home accessories
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Up-to-date with the latest merchandising trends and best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Customer Care Head
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to provide excellent customer service.Responsibilities
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth. You will need to address issues being faced by pet parents & help them make valid purchase decisions
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager or in a customer facing role for atleast 3 years
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- Must love people and animals!
Customer Care Representative
Our customer care representatives will provide product/services information and resolve any problems being faced by our customers. You must be genuinely excited to help customers- Be patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.Responsibilities
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolutionKeep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative for atleast 1 year
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Problem solving skills
- Must love people and pets !
Chief of Staff
As we grow, we are looking for a driven individual to support our senior management team as Chief of Staff. As a strategist, consultant and implementer, the successful candidate will ensure streamlined activities within the organization based on the priorities of the CEO. The Chief of Staff will handle day-to-day management of personnel to allow the CEO to focus on growing our business. The right candidate for the job will contribute to the long-term success of the company.Requirements:
- Must be a pet lover
- 5 years of executive level experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
Store Fit Out Project Manager
We are looking for a Fit Out Manager to help us with Retail Expansion. Your role will be to ensure that new locations areRequirements
- Min 3+ yrs of experience in Project Management roles in Construction/ Real Estate
- Atleast 2+ yrs experience as Project Manager or APM
- Interior Fit Outs Background is a must
- Good Experience in Site execution
- Experience in Managing Project Executives
- Good understanding of local languages
We are looking for a Retail Trainer to educate our salespeople using various methods, like coaching, seminars and interactive activities.
Retail Trainer responsibilities include teaching presentation and persuasion techniques to new hires, simulating sales scenarios and preparing training programs that cover knowledge gaps. Note that this position requires visiting our regional retail stores to work closely with our salespeople on a regular basis.
Ultimately, you will make sure our teams develop their sales skills and product knowledge, provide excellent customer service and represent our brand in the best possible way.Responsibilities
- Design and execute orientation programs for sales teams
- Conduct onboarding training sessions for new hires
- Act as a consultant to salespeople for challenges they have on the job
- Assign mentors and coaches to new sales team members
- Observe how salespeople and cashiers interact with clients to identify areas of improvement
- Determine training needs both for individuals and teams
- Organize role-playing activities to simulate difficult client cases
- Advise salespeople how to upsell products and services
- Maintain updated records of training curriculum and material
- Relevant degrees/learning certificates/previous work that prove skill set
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Active course setting, detailed planning and executing improvements to the website
- Continuous improvement of Heads Up For Tails's primary website as well as blog
- Identifying and implementing improvements for UI/UX, database management and server management
- Installation and updation of 3rd Party integrations. E.g. Warehousing system, payment gateway and implementing improvements
- Improvements in website's performance metrics such as load time, mobile responsiveness and site SEO
- Working with marketing team to co-create effective campaigns and modify website to achieve marketing objectives
- Automate daily tasks using available APIs
Junior Sourcing Executive
- Need to create vendor base and develop relation with them.
- Interacting with domestic and overseas vendor for follow-ups.
- Costing, price negotiations, Product development.
- Maintain records for new developments and constant follow up with the vendors.
- Giving approvals at each stage till the final product is made.
- Make and maintain Time and Action plan.
- Need to work closely with the design team to understand buying requirements and give inputs when and where required.
- Will be responsible to work closely with the team for expansion of categories.
- Experience of 2 to 5 years
- Should have sourcing experience in home or apparel. People having experience in accessories can also be workable.
- Should have great communication skills
- Person needs to be organised and detailed oriented
- Strong analytical skills.
Develops products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies.Responsibilities:
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results
- . Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
Junior SEO Manager
- Keyword research, mapping, grouping and optimization on specific pages.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Execute On-Page SEO : Title, Meta tags, ALT tags for images, Bread Crumb, H Tags etc.
- Research and analyze competitor's seo strategy
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Develop and implement off-page / link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation
- Measuring results by using Google Analytics & Webmaster Tool
- 2-4 years experience in an SEO related role
- Excellent communication skills
You will be required to create effective and creative content for all our communication including newsletters, ads, product descriptions and more. You would need to work closely with the catalogue manager.Responsibilities:
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts
- Proofread and edit content pieces before publication
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Creative writer
- Driven and self starter
- 3-5 years expereince in content writing
- Excellent knowledge of SEO
Head of Content
We are looking for Head of Content whose responsibility includes oversees all marketing content initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads and positive customer behavior.Responsibilities
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and in-person. This is to be done for each buyer persona within the enterprise.
- Mapping out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand and why. Continuous evolvement of strategy is a must.
- The development of a functional content calendar throughout the enterprise verticals, and defining the owners in each vertical to particular persona groups.
- Supervising writers, editors, content strategists; be an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style.
- Integration of content activities within traditional marketing campaigns.
- Conducting ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness. Gathering data and handle
- analytics (or supervise those who do) and make recommendations based on those results. Working with owners of particular content to revise and measure particular content and marketing goals.
- Developing standards, systems and best practices (both human and technological) for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing, including the real- time implementation of content strategies.
- Experience with creating compelling messages for different target demographics. Crisis communications experience a plus.
- Minimum 5 years experience in multi-channel content creation
- Must be a pet lover
Online Catalogue Manager
We are looking for a creative and process driven person to manage our online catalogue. You will be responsible for procuring content, updating it, and maintaining the online website catalogue. Content will include copy, media, and specifications for all categories and products.Responsibilities:
- Take complete ownership of the catalog and its contents, for ecommerce and other online catalogs
- Constantly work on improving catalog quality and come up with innovative ideas to promote online conversions
- Work with individual contributors and agencies, to ensure metrics driven deliverables
- Work with sourcing/planning/technology teams to improve processes and reduce order discrepancies
- Work with sourcing team and maintain specifications of each category/product
- 3-4 years work experience in catalog management
- Highly creative
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team, fostering a high level of individual growth and contribution
Social Media Executive
We are looking for a talented Social Media Executive to administer our social media accounts who will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers.
As a Social Media Executive, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Executive
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skill
- Must be an animal lover
We are looking for a Photographer to capture moments on film and to use images to tell a story as well photograph our products to show case their features.Responsibilities
- Capture and process images until you achieve desired results
- Use and maintain modern and traditional technical equipment (cameras, lenses etc)
- Arrange objects, scenes, lighting and background to adhere to specifications
- Maintain an in depth understanding of photographic best practices and procedures
- Proven professional shooting experience
- Eye-catching portfolio
- Proficient with traditional and modern equipment
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Capture One or other photography specific software
- Shooting, lighting and printing skills
- Must be able to shoot with pets
Area Sales Manager
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential and crafting sales plans.Responsibilities
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets for at least 2 years
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Must be an animal lover to inculcate passion and empathy into the team and be open to learning about pets
We are looking for a Facilities Manager to oversee all building-related activities. You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well functioning. The goal is to ensure our business’s accommodation is problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.Responsibilities
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (housekeeping, contract labour, carpenter, electrician, water agencies, fuel) and external contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Perform analysis and forecasting
- Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
To apply, please email us at email@example.com with a cover letter and your resume.