Made of a combination of raw duck and raw duck liver, these treats are freeze-dried to preserve nutrition. It has plenty of natural flavour that dogs cannot resist. Orijen makes their dog treats with the same Biologically Appropriate philosophy that they follow for their dog food so, you can be sure that youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re feeding the furry member of your family healthy yummies!
- Product type: Treats for dogs
- Made with free-run duck
- Freeze-dried to preserve nutrients
- Tempting flavour
- Made in-line with OrijenÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Biologically Appropriate philosophy
We recommend that you -
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never feed above recommended quantities unless prescribed by a vet
HUFT Tip: A fun game to play with dogs is to hide treats in a KONG and let them sniff out a way to get them out! This puts their nose and mind to work, making it a mentally enriching game.
Raw duck (50%), raw duck liver (49.9%)
ME (calculated) is 5720 kcal/kg or 6 kcal per individual treat. Treats should not make up more than 10 percent of your pet's daily food intake.
- Crude Protein (min.)40%
- Fat Content (min.)40%
- Crude Fibers (max.)1%
- Crude Ash4%
- Moisture (max.)
These treats feature only 4 calories per treat and are completely free of any carbs. Treats should always be fed in moderation and, preferably, between meals.