The Vitapol Economic Food for Budgies is a complete feed made to meet the daily nutritional needs of budgies. It contains cereals, grains and seeds for variety and deliciousness. This feed is free of impurities and is enhanced with anise. It contains shelled millet, this is more digestible than millet that's still in its husk. Nutritional hulled oat is present in small quantities because of its carb value. Sunflower seeds are high in fat, protein and amino acids. Linseed contributes to the health of your bird's plumage. This feed is carefully packaged in a re-sealable bag for convenience.
- Product type: Complete bird feed
- Suitable for budgies
- contains grains, cereals and seeds
- Includes linseed, sunflower seeds and hulled oats
- Always check with a vet/pet nutritionist before you alter your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Remember to clean out uneaten feed before serving a fresh meal
- Never feed above recommended quantities
Feeding Instructions: This depends on the appetite of your bird. Serve between 2 and 3 teaspoons. This is just a guide, for specific quantities, please check with a vet or a pet nutritionist.
HUFT Tip: Avoid giving your bird food from your own plat. Many 'human foods' are toxic to budgies.
Ingredients: yellow millet, white millet, red millet, canary, millet, hulled oat, black sunflower, linseed, white sunflower, wheat flour, maize flour, powdered anise, lucerne meal, carotene
Content of Analytical Components:
Crude Protein% (min): 10.4
Crude Oils and Fats% (min): 4.1
Raw Fiber% (max): 10.67
Raw Ash% (max): 2.5
Humidity% (max): 12