Arden Grange Kitten food has large portions of fresh chicken that provides an easily digestible source of protein. This cat food also contains Krill - besides being a rich in protein, it has an excellent amino acid profile. Taurine, a feline essential, is great for a healthy heart, sight and nervous system while essential fatty acids promote a well-nourished coat and skin. Its natural fibre content aids in reducing those fur balls that your pet struggles with.
- Food Type: Dry cat food
- Suitable for kittens (aged 5 weeks to a year) and pregnant/nursing queens
- Chicken (Human Grade)
- Rich in easily digestible protein
- Small kibble size to suit feline jaws
- Supplemented with Taurine and Krill
- Naturally Hypoallergenic: Free from wheat, beef, soya and dairy products
- No genetically modified ingredients
- Contains natural antioxidants that helps protect the immune system
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet
Ingredients:Chicken meat meal (30%), fresh chicken (26%), potato (26%), chicken oil, egg powder, chicken digest, krill, yeast extract, malt extract, pea fibre, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, cranberry extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, nucleotides, rosemary extract.
Analytical Constituents:Crude Protein 34%, Fat Content 22%, Crude Ash 7.5%, Crude Fibres 1.6%, Calcium 1.6%, Phosphorous 1%, Taurine 1250mg/kg, Omega-3 0.4%, Omega-6 3.5%
HUFT Tip: You could soften your pet's food by soaking it in water 10 minutes before the meal. Kittens often find it easier to eat this soft food.
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment and age.
Please Note:This is just an initial guide, we suggest you check with a vet for specific changes in quantity to suit your pet