It contains 75% free range chicken, wild-caught flatfish and nested eggs (locally sourced). It is free from plant protein concentrates and 1/3rd of the meat in this feed is fresh while the remaining 2/3rd is dried. This recipe only has zinc as a supplement, the remaining nutrients are from the fresh, natural ingredients.
- Product type - Dry food for dogs
- 75% meat content
- Wild caught flatfish, nest-laid eggs and free-range chicken
- One-third of the meat is raw
- Two third is dried for a concentrated source of protein
- No plant proteins
- Only additional supplement is zinc
- Please check with your vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your dog
- Never feed above recommended quantities unless prescribed by a vet
HUFT Tip:If your dog is active and requires plenty of energy every day, he or she requires a special diet that provides them plenty of nutrition. Speak to a pet nutritionist to understand if the diet you are giving your dog is adequately meeting his or her nutritional requirements.
(16%), dehydrated kure (16%), dehydrated crust (14%), red cocka, puree fat (7%), whole green peas (5%), freshly cooked offal (liver, heart, kidney) (4%), fresh whole egg (4%), fresh whole herring (4%), sun-dried trout, beans, green cube, whole yellow peas, Fresh carrot carp (2%), brown sea breed, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butter pumpkin, fresh whole pasta, fresh cabbage, fresh spinach, fresh leaves of turkey, fresh leaves of turkey, fresh whole carrots, fresh apples Red Delicious, fresh pears Bartlett, frozen dries with liver, frozen dried wheat liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole bumble beans, root cranberries, turmeric, oyster, roots of burdock, lavender flower, hibiscus roots, darts.ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional supplements: E6 (Zinc):100 mg.Zootechnical supplements: microorganisms of the species Enterococcus faecium NCIMB10415: 600 10 ^ 6 CFU.