Besides easily digested chicken oil as a fat source, it also has the nutrients required to strengthen your dog's joints and cartilage. It is thanks to this that vets often also recommend it for brachycephalic dogs like bulldogs and pugs who generally need extra protection for their joints.
- Food Type: Dry Dog Food
- Most suitable for small and medium breed adult dogs (1 year+)
- Can also be fed to large breed dogs
- L-carnitine aids in breaking down fat and encourages good muscle tone
- Controlled energy intake and prevents unnecessary weight gain
- Hypoallergenic (Avoids wheat gluten, dairy products, artificial colours, beef, soya and preservatives)
- Human Grade ingredients
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet
HUFT Tip: Some breeds like Labradors and pugs are prone to eating too fast. When this happens, they often bring up their food soon after their meal. This is also linked to a dangerous condition called 'bloat'. To avoid both, you should consider investing in slow-feeding bowls which are specially designed to get your pet to eating meals at a slower pace.
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment and age.
Please Note:This is just an initial guide, we suggest you check with a vet for specific changes in quantity to suit your pet
Ingredients andComposition:Chicken, (chicken meat meal 27%, fresh chicken 5%), rice 26%, maize, refined chicken oil, beet pulp, chicken digest, whole dried egg, krill, yeast, whole linseed, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, yucca extract, glucosamine, MSM , chondroitin, cranberries, nucleotides.
Analytical Constituents:Crude Protein 25%, Fat Content 15%, Crude Ash 7%, Crude Fibres 2.5%, Calcium 1.1%, Phosphorous 0.75%, Omega-3 0.50%, Omega-6 3.18%