Made with easily digestible chicken, this protein-rich recipe is perfect for growing puppies. Added antioxidants and nucleotides strengthen your pup's immune system. This food is popular with fussy eaters and suits lactating mothers or pregnant dogs as well. It can also be fed to pups of large breeds who have low appetites and lactating mothers or pregnant dogs.
- Food Type: Dry dog food
- Most suitable for small and medium breed puppies (2-9 months)
- Fussy eaters
- Lactating mothers or pregnant dogs
- Pups of large breeds with low appetites
- Small kibble size
- Rich in protein
- Easily digestible
- Hypoallergenic: Free from wheat, beef, soya and dairy products
- No genetically modified ingredients
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by the vet
Ingredients:Â Chicken (Fresh chicken 18%, chicken meat meal 18%), rice, maize, refined chicken oil, whole dried egg, beet pulp, fish meal, chicken digest, whole linseed, krill, yeast, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, yucca extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, cranberries, nucleotides.
Analytical Constituents:Â Crude Protein 29%, Fat Content 18%, Crude Ash 7%, Crude Fibres 2.5%, Calcium 1.3%, Phosphorous 0.85%, Omega-3 0.78%, Omega-6 3.55%.
HUFT Tip: It is importanst to put a feeding schedule in place for your pup. This will prevent overfeeding or underfeeding your pet. Since pups generally need to do their business immediately after their meals, you can be prepared for that as well (making it easier to potty train them).
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment and age.
Please Note:This is just an initial guide, we suggest you check with a vet for specific changes in quantity to suit your pet