Availability: 6 items in stock
Product Type: Toy
Country of Origin: India
This toy from RESPLOOT® is designed to take after the Black Rhino in an attempt to spread awareness on this critically endangered species. All of RESPLOOT® toys for dogs are made from PET bottles that are recycled into polyester fabric. This not only reduces plastic pollution but also gives your dog an adorable snuggle buddy. It also serves as a great conversation starter to spread the word about conservation.
Return & exchange policy: Once bought, our toys are not eligible for exchange, returns or refunds. If you have received a damaged product, do get in touch so we can send you a replacement.
A Sustainable Purchase
PET bottle pollution is one of the leading causes for losing land and aquatic biodiversity. With each purchase of a RESPLOOT® toy, you are reducing some of the plastic pollution that is choking life on earth. There is a 75% reduction in CO2 emissions with the production of recycled polyester (when compared to producing virgin polyester).Features:
- Dimensions: 22 x 6 x 12 cm
- Critically endangered Black Rhino toy
- Produced with 100% recycled polyester
- Please buy size appropriate toys for your pet
Pet parents, please note
- After playtime, keep toys out of reach
- We always recommend pet parental supervision when pets are playing with toys
- If you notice that your pet has worn the toy down or damaged it in any way, please take it away and replace it immediately
- Please avoid giving plush toys to aggressive chewers, look for toys that are designed to withstand their efforts.
Black Rhino: Critically Endangered
Black Rhinos are native to Southern and Eastern Africa. Their population dropped due to hunting – especially when European hunters and colonisers settled in Africa (between the 1960s and 1995). There are less than 2500 of these in the wild.
RESPLOOT® pledges to support WWF India’s Conservation efforts with this collection
CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT
- Interactive Toys
- Dog Toys
Availability: 121 in stock