RESPLOOT® Whale Shark Dog Plush Toy
This purchase will Feed A Dog In Need
- Get Flat INR 250 Off On All Orders above INR 3499. Use Code: HUFTNOW
- Get Flat INR 149 Off On All Orders above INR 1799. Use Code: HUFTLOVE
Delivery & Services
Expected delivery date -
Available for Pickup at
Locate Store: Google Map
All the products from RESPLOOT® are made from PET bottles which are recycled into polyester fabric. This Whale Shark toy for dogs gives you a great way to make a positive impact and start conversations that matter. Of course, it also gives your dog a durable toy to snuggle with.
Return and Exchange Policy:Once bought, our toys are not eligible for exchange, returns or refunds. If you have received a damaged product, do get in touch so we can send you a replacement.
A Sustainable Purchase
PET bottle pollution is one of the leading causes for losing land and aquatic biodiversity.With each purchase of a RESPLOOT® toy, you are reducing some of the plastic pollution that is choking life on earth. There is a 75% reduction in CO2 emissions with the production of recycled polyester (when compared to producing virgin polyester).
- Dimensions: 27 x 18 x 7 cm
- Endangered Whale Shark toy
- Produced with 100% recycled polyester
- Please buy size appropriate toys for your pet
- After playtime, keep toys out of reach
- We always recommend pet parental supervision when pets are playing with toys
- If you notice that your pet has worn the toy down or damaged it in any way, please take it away and replace immediately
- Please avoid giving plush toys toaggressivechewers, look for toys that are designed to withstand their efforts.
The Whale Shark: Endangered
Whale Sharks are hunted for their meat, fins and oil. Whale Shark tourism also threatens the species' survival as it interrupts feeding patterns and often, the sharks are injured by boat propellers. Whale sharks should be found in all tropical oceans and their presence indicates the presence of plankton which they primarily feed on.
RESPLOOT® pledges to support WWF India's Conservation efforts with this collection.