Happi Doggy Dental Chew - Care (Skin and Coat Support) - Honey & Fennel Grass (Singles)
These treats are great if your pet is not fond of minty flavours. With honey and fennel as its key ingredients, this treat freshens breath and minimises belching. It also helps to repel ticks and ...read more
Availability: 4570 in stock
Product Type: Treat
Vendor: Happi Doggy
Country of Origin: China
These treats are great if your pet is not fond of minty flavours. With honey and fennel as its key ingredients, this treat freshens breath and minimises belching. It also helps to repel ticks and fleas while assisting with wound healing. Omega 3 and 6 contributes to keeping the skin and coat healthy. From Happi Doggy's Care range, it has an Active+ ingredient that prevents plaque build-up and removes tartar stains.
- Product type: Dental chew for dogs
- Treat size: 4 Inch
- Part of the Care range with Active+ ingredient
- Contains Honey and Fennel
- Promotes skin and coat health
- Help prevent plaque build-up, removes tartar stains and kill bacteria
- Help keep bad breath at bay
- Grain-free, gluten treats
- Aids dental hygiene
- Plant-based ingredients
- Zest range has treats fortified with Perilla and Eucalyptus oil
- Suitable for all life stages and breeds
- No meat, meat by-products or filler ingredients
- Specially designed with bristles to scrape off plaque and tartar
Ingredients: Tapioca starch, Powdered cellulose, Pea flour, Glycerin, Apple fibre, Sodium caseinate, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Calcium citrate, Sodium hexametaphosphate, Lecithin, Honey, Fennel grass extract, Perilla extract, Prebiotics, Yeast cell wall polysaccharide, Tartrazine, Eucalyptus Oil
HUFT Tip: Dental health is often neglected by pet parents but its very important for your dogs overall health. If periodontal diseases are not countered, it can lead to a number of more serious health issues. The bacteria can enter the bloodstream and affect major organs. Besides brushing their teeth, giving dogs dental chews and treats help keep their pearly whites in good shape. The number of treats you can give your pet per day depends on the size of your dog and the size of the treat. As a rule of thumb, it is recommended that your pet's treats be no more than 10% of their daily calorie intake.
Happi Doggy Dog Treats has a lot more flavours and variety to offer. Click here to find out.