Happi Doggy Mint Dental Chews are ideal to counter 'doggy' breath. These mint treats have germicidal properties that are great to freshen breath. They also have vitamins A, M, H and E. Mint is also known for relieving stomach pain and nausea. These dental chews remove plaque and tartar stains as your pet chews on them!
- Product type: Dental chew for dogs
- Treat size: 2.5 Inch
- Pack contains: 18 pieces
- Weight 150 g
- Mint freshens breath
- Also helps relieve stomach pains and nausea
- Prevents plaque build-up and removes tartar stains
- Grain-free, gluten treats
- Aids dental hygiene
- Plant-based ingredients
- Zest range has treats fortified with Perilla and Eucalyptus oil
- Suitable for all life stages and breeds
- No meat, meat by-products or filler ingredients
- Specially designed with bristles to scrape off plaque and tartar
Ingredients: Tapioca starch, Powdered cellulose, Pea flour, Glycerin, Apple fiber, Sodium caseinate, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Calcium citrate, Sodium hexametaphosphate, Lecithin, Mint oil, Perilla extract, Prebiotics, Yeast cell wall polysaccharide, carmine, Chlorophyllin, Copper complex, Eucalyptus Oil
- Check ingredients for possible allergens
- Always check with a vet before you alter your pet's diet
- Always have clean water available for your pet
HUFT Tip: Dental health is often neglected by pet parents but its very important for your dogs overall health. If periodontal diseases are not countered, it can lead to a number of more serious health issues. The bacteria can enter the bloodstream and affect major organs.Â Besides brushing their teeth, giving dogs dental chews and treats help keep their pearly whites in good shape. The number of treats you can give your pet per day depends on the size of your dog and the size of the treat. As a rule of thumb, it is recommended that your pet's treats be no more than 10% of their daily calorie intake
Happi Doggy Dog Treats has a lot more flavour and variety to offer. Click here to find out.
My dogs love it. It does help a little with the breath but i was hoping for more since essentially it was for their breath. I am giving it 5 stars because my very fussy babies love it.