Kennel Kitchen Lamb Dinner is a super-premiumÂ Grain FreeÂ product, made withÂ 100% regionally sourced fresh lambÂ that contains a perfect balance between protein and fats. Made with absolutelyÂ no artificial colors,Â flavoursÂ orÂ preservatives.
- Suitable for all ages, breeds and sizes. Puppy and Adult.
- 100% Regionally sourced fresh lamb
- No artificial flavours, preservatives or added colour
- Limited Ingredient dietÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â Top and main ingredient is deboned Lamb.Â
- Single source animal protein from lamb.
- Leading levels of protein.
Lamb and lamb by products, sufficient water for processing, Pectin, Fish Oil, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B1, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Choline Chloride, Iodine as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous, Selenium as Sodium Selenite, Zinc as Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate, Manganese as Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate.
Crude Protein = Min 15.67 %, Crude Fat = Min 8.78%, Crude Fiber = Max 0.12%, Moisture = Max 72.93%
1 Can a day for 5kg Weight Dog. 2 Cans a day for 10kg Weight Dog. 3 Cans a day for 20kg Weight Dog. 4 Cans a day for 30kg Weight Dog. 6 Cans a day for 40kg Weight Dog.
This food is very rich in protein and fats when introducing Lamb Dinner dog food, do so gradually over a period of 5 days.
Mix it with home food or kibble: Simply open the can, top up the existing food. Mix it and Serve!