No more results

Dry Dog Food

14 Items results

per page
Set Descending Direction
  1. Orijen Original Dog Food (Available in Multiple Sizes) Orijen Original Dog Food (Available in Multiple Sizes)

    Orijen’s recipes include meat, cartilage and organs in specific ratios so nutrients do not need to be included as supplements and are delivered naturally.

    Quick View

    WishList

  2. Orijen Senior Dog Food (Available in Multiple Sizes) Orijen Senior Dog Food (Available in Multiple Sizes)

    Orijen Senior Dog Food is tailor-made to suit the dietary requirements of senior dogs. It is rich in protein to promote lean muscle mass, yet limited in calories to promote a healthy body weight.

    Quick View

    WishList

  3. Orijen Puppy Food (Available in Multiple Sizes) Orijen Puppy Food (Available in Multiple Sizes)

    Loaded with the nourishing proteins and fats that all puppies require for peak health, ORIJEN’s award-winning low-glycemic puppy food supports lean muscle mass while supplying all of the energy your puppy needs to take on his exciting world.

    Quick View

    WishList

  4. Orijen Large Breed Puppy Food (Available in Multiple Sizes) Orijen Large Breed Puppy Food (Available in Multiple Sizes)

    Orijen’s recipes include meat, cartilage and organs in specific ratios so nutrients do not need to be included as supplements and are delivered naturally.

    Quick View

    WishList

  5. Acana Wild Coast Dog Food (Available in Multiple Sizes) Acana Wild Coast Dog Food (Available in Multiple Sizes)

    Acana Wild Coast Dog Food is loaded with protein and omega-3 fatty acids from wild-caught fish (from the Pacific waters off North Vancouver Island). It is made with locally sourced high-quality ingredients fit for human consumption

    Quick View

    WishList

  6. Acana Puppy & Junior Dog Food (Available in Multiple Sizes) Acana Puppy & Junior Dog Food (Available in Multiple Sizes)
    Free of fast carbs and grains, this Biologically Appropriate* recipe gives your growing pet food that he or she has naturally evolved to eat.

    Quick View

    WishList

  7. Acana Prairie Poultry Dog Food (Available in Multiple Sizes) Acana Prairie Poultry Dog Food (Available in Multiple Sizes)
    Acana Prairie Poultry Dog Food is from the ACANA Classics range. Made from free-run chicken regionally sourced from local prairie farms, it is suitable for all breeds of dogs at any stage of their lives.

    Quick View

    WishList

  8. Acana Light & Fit Dog Food (Available in Multiple Sizes) Acana Light & Fit Dog Food (Available in Multiple Sizes)
    This dry food formula is composed of 65% free-run chicken, nest-laid eggs and wild-caught flounder. The remaining 35% is of fruits, vegetables and other botanicals.

    Quick View

    WishList

  9. Acana Grass-Fed Lamb Dog Food (Available in Multiple Sizes) Acana Grass-Fed Lamb Dog Food (Available in Multiple Sizes)

    ACANA uses a Biologically Appropriate* recipe which is developed to suit the evolutionary biological needs of your pet. Half the lamb inclusion is raw and the other half is dried or in the form of oils. ACANA believes in maintaining the highest quality and all the ingredients are fit for human consumption.

    Quick View

    WishList

  10. Acana Free-Run Duck Dog Food (Available in Multiple Sizes) Acana Free-Run Duck Dog Food (Available in Multiple Sizes)
    This grain-free and gluten-free diet is very beneficial for dogs with allergies or those that are sensitive to particular proteins. ACANA’s Biologically Appropriate* trademark recipe caters to the diet that your pets have naturally evolved to eat i.e. largely meat based.

    Quick View

    WishList

  11. Acana Cobb Chicken & Greens Dog Food (Available in Multiple Sizes) Acana Cobb Chicken & Greens Dog Food (Available in Multiple Sizes)
    Every recipe from ACANA is Biologically Appropriate* food made in their own award winning kitchens. ACANA makes every batch of food in-house to maintain the highest quality. They use WholePrey ratios so nutrients are supplied to your pet from natural sources do not have to be added later on.

    Quick View

    WishList

  12. Acana Adult Small Breed Dog Food (Available in Multiple Sizes) Acana Adult Small Breed Dog Food (Available in Multiple Sizes)
    This diet is loaded with all-natural ingredients that are sustainably and locally sourced. 1/3rd of the chicken protein is fresh and the remaining 2/3rd is dried (providing the essential nutrients, naturally). The only added supplement is zinc.

    Quick View

    WishList

14 Items results

per page
Set Descending Direction

Dry Dog Food

Convenient to serve (especially to messy eaters) dry packaged food has the necessary nutrition for different life stages. A range of food is available from different brands to suit a variety of tastes and diets. Pick up gluten-free, grain-free or high protein foods as per your pet's requirements.