The HUFT Calming Mist for Dogs is useful to help your pet relax in stressful situations. Both Ylang Ylang and Lavender have naturally calming properties that soothe your pet. Just spraying this as a mist above your pet, spritzing it on bedding or around the house aids in calming an anxious dog. Pets are often stressed when there are loud noises in their environment (esp. during festivals like Diwali), when travelling or even in crowded areas.
- Product Type: Calming spray for dogs
- Lavender and Ylang Ylang essential oils
- Can be used in stressful situations
- Cover your pet’s eyes and face when you spray
Directions for Use:
- Shake bottle well before use. Cover your pet’s face and eyes, then spray a light mist over your dog when he or she is feeling anxious.
- Alternatively, spray 3 or 4 short bursts on your dog’s bedding or even around the house. Smelling this scent will help your pet unwind.
HUFT Tip: If you’re expecting a lot of guests, spray this around the house just before they arrive to help your dog stay calm.
Ingredients: Lavender essential oil, Ylang Ylang essential oil, distilled aqua
|Brand||Heads Up For Tails|