The Maharani Collection of Dog leashes, harness and collars is specially created for the canine Queen of the house.
Maharani small martingale collar is a special type of dog collar that gently trains your dog to behave while on walks. The collars are highly recommended for training sessions and are one of the most humane techniques to train hyper active or scared dogs that pull too hard on the leash and try to escape.
Much much gentler than choke collars. Martingale collar stays gentle around the dog's neck (just behind the ears) until the pressure is released.
- Fits loose and more comfortable than standard collars
- Prevents hair tangles, breakage and skin irritation
- Provides more control and prevents dogs from escaping
- Gentle yet firm
- Relieves pressure on trachea by evenly distributing pressure around the neck rather than directly on the front of the neck.
How this works
Martingale collars are made with 2 loops. The larger loop is adjustable and goes around the dogs neck to fit loosely. The second, smaller loop is the control loop. If a dog tries to escape,the tension pulls on the small loop which tightens and in turn tightens the larger loop- thus preventing escape.
- Large - fits neck size of 22"-26” Width 1.3" (basset hounds, big size dogs)
|Brand||Heads Up For Tails|