Made with fish and orange, this feed from Farmina has 70% premium animal ingredients. the remaining 30% is made of fruit, veggies and minerals. The Farmina N& D Grain Free Adult Cat Food Fish & Orange has no artificial preservatives or grains. It is packed safely under protective atmosphere and this brand conducts cruelty free research.
- Product type: Dry food for cats
- 70% animal protein
- 30% Fruits, veggies and minerals
- Fish and orange
- Grain Free
- No Artificial Preservatives
- Cruelty Free Research
- Always check the ingredients for possible allergens
- Always check with a vet before you alter your pet's diet
- Have fresh water in an accessible spot for your pet through the day
HUFT Tip: Your cat's feed portions and diet should suit their lifestyle. If your cat is not very active then alter their diet accordingly (in consultation with a pet nutritionist) to ensure that your pet does not become overweight.
Fresh herring (30%), dehydrated herring (28%), potatoes, fish oil, dehydrated whole eggs, hydrolyzed animal proteins, fiber vegetable of peas, dried carrots, dried alfalfa, inulin, fructooligosaccharides, mannan-oligosaccharides, dehydrated sweet orange (0.5%), dehydrated apple, pomegranate powder, spinach powder, psyllium (0.3%), powdered blackcurrant, powdered blueberries, sodium chloride, dried brewer's yeast, turmeric root (0.2%), glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, Marigold extract (source of lutein).
Additives Per Kg:
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A 18000IU; Vitamin D3 1200IU; Vitamin E 600mg; Vitamin C 300mg; Niacin 150mg; pantotenic acid 50mg; Vitamin B2 20mg; Vitamin B6 8.1mg; Vitamin B1 10mg; Vitamin H 1.5mg; folic acid 1.5mg; Vitamin B12 0.1mg; choline chloride 2500mg; Beta-carotene 1.5mg; zinc chelate of the analogous methionine hydroxylase 910mg; manganese chelate of the analogous methionine hydroxylase 380mg; ferrous chelate of glycine hydrate 250mg; copper chelate of the analogous methionine hydroxylase 88mg; selenomethionine 0.40mg; DL-methionine 5000mg; Taurine 4000mg; L-carnitine 300mg. Organoleptic additives: aloe vera extract 1000mg; green tea extract 100mg; rosemary extract. Antioxidants: tocopherol-rich extracts of natural origin.
Raw protein 44.00%; raw fats and oils 20.00%; raw fiber 1.80%; raw ashes 8.50%; Calcium 1.50%; Phosphorus 1.30%; Magnesium 0.09%; Omega-6 3.10%; Omega-3 1.40%; DHA 0.80%; EPA 0.50%; Glucosamine 1200mg/kg; Chondroitin 900mg/kg.