The digestive system is kept healthy thanks to prebiotics and probiotics while Omega 3 and 6 supplied in the correct ratios encourage a better skin and coat. To ensure steady growth, this recipe has been formulated with right protein to energy ratio and the necessary quantities of phosphorus, calcium and magnesium.
- Product type: Dry food for dogs
- For pups up to 2 months, pregnant & lactating mothers
- Ideal protein to energy ratio
- DHA for brain development
- Chelated minerals strengthen the immune system
- Omega 6 & 3 for healthy skin and fur
- Prebiotics & Probiotics for a healthy digestive tract
- Calorie content -3950 kcal/kg Calculated Metabolizable energy
- Made in the EU
HUFT Tip: Pups should not be separated from their mothers before 8 weeks of age. Their mother's milk provides them with essential nutrients that help build a strong immune system among other development
*Recommendation only, please check with your vet before you make any changes to your petdiet
Chicken, rice, maize, chicken fat (preserved with natural anti-oxidants), hydrolyzed chicken protein, beet pulp, vitamins and minerals, whole dried eggs, carob flour, FOS (fructooligosaccharides), MOS (mannan-oligosaccharides), brewery yeast, lecithin, dried Antarctic krill (a natural source of omega 3 phospholipids), Yucca schigidera.