Fiprofort Plus Spot-On Tick & Flea Solution - Large Dogs (20 kgs to 40 kgs) - 2.68 ml
Buy Fiprofort Plus Spot On solution for large dogs from Heads Up for Tails to keep your dog’s safe from ticks, fleas and other parasites.Fiprofort Plus Spot on Solution For large (from 8 weeks of a...read more
Availability: 2 in stock
Product Type: Tick & Flea Solutions
Vendor: Sava Vet
Country of Origin: India
Buy Fiprofort Plus Spot On solution for large dogs from Heads Up for Tails to keep your dog’s safe from ticks, fleas and other parasites.Fiprofort Plus Spot on Solution For large (from 8 weeks of age) kills fleas, flea eggs and ticks. Kills all flea stages, including fleas in the pet's surroundings for at least 1 month. Controls and treats flea allergy dermatitis. Controls paralysis ticks for up to 2 weeks. Prevents re-infestations, fast acting and long lasting.
- Net volume: 2.68ml, contains one pipette
- Exact accurate and precise spot application
- Easy to squeeze pipette with zero retention
- Kills all stages, including fleas in the pets surrounding for at least 1 month
- Controls and treats flea allergy dermatitis
- Controls paralysis ticks for up to 2 weeks
- Prevent re-infestation
- Fast acting, long lasting convenient for use
- Ships within 3-5 working days from our warehouse.
Indication and Dosage:
- FIPROFORT PLUS provides fast, effective and convenient treatment and control of fleas, ticks and chewing lice.
- Treatment and prevention of flea infestation(CtenocephaIides spp)and control of brown dog ticks (Rhipicephalus sanguineus), paralysis tick(Ixodes holocyclus)and biting lice (Trichodectes canis)on dogs.
- FIPROFORT PLUS has a rapid onset of action and kills re-infections with newly acquired adult fleas for at least one month.
- FIPROFORT PLUS also prevents the development of flea eggs, larvae and pupae produced by adult fleas acquired for three months in dogs after treatment.
- FIPROFORT PLUS controls brown dog ticks for up to one month and paralysis ticks for up to two weeks after application in dogs. Daily searching of dog is necessary to minimize the risk of tick paralysis. Searching should continue throughout the paralysis tick season.
- FIPROFORT PLUS may be used for the treatment and control of Flea Allergy Dermatitis in dogs.
- FIPROFORT PLUS is used for flea control as it breaks the life cycle on the dog and in its surrounding by killing all stages of fleas.
- For Fleas:Monthly application is recommended for dogs. All dogs in a household should be treated at the same time. It is especially important to treat all household dogs if any pet is allergic to fleas (flea allergy dermatitis).
- Paralysis Ticks:Two-weekly application in dogs is recommended. FIPROFORT PLUS provides control of paralysis ticks for up to 2 weeks, use of this product does not guarantee prevention of tick paralysis because ticks are not killed immediately after attachment. Daily searching of dogs is necessary to minimize the risk of tick paralysis. Searching should continue throughout the paralysis tick season, which extends from Spring to Autumn, but may be year round in some localized areas.
- Brown Dog Tick:Monthly application is recommended in dogs.
- Biting Lice:Treat all household dogs at the same time.
Break the snap-off top from the pipette along the scored line. Part the hair at back of dog, at the base of the neck between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze gently at one or two spots to empty its contents onto the skin. Care should be taken to avoid excessive wetting of hair during treatment of dogs. Do not allow treated dogs to lick each other or rub against other animals until the application site is dry
- Do not apply FIPROFORT PLUS for more than 30 days.
- Hazardous to Human.: This product may cause irritation of mucous membranes, skin and eyes. So, avoid contact of the product with the mouth, skin or eyes. Dogs or those who have known hypersensitivity to insecticides or alcohol should avoid contact with the drug. Avoid contact of contents with the fingers. If this occurs, wash hands with soap and water. In case of accidental exposure with eyes, rinse with clean water carefully. Do not handle treated dogs and don't allow children to play with treated dogs until the application site is dry. It is therefore recommended that dogs are not treated in the day but in the early evening and that recently treated dogs are not allowed to sleep with owners, especially children. Do not smoke, drink or eat during application.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from heat and open flame.
- Not for human use. For animal treatment only. For external application only.
Please note: FIPROFORT PLUS is safe for use in dogs and puppies over 8 weeks of age and in breeding, pregnant or lactating bitches. Do not use FIPROFORT PLUS if you or your pet has a known hypersensitivity to insecticides or alcohol.
STORAGE:Store below 30 °C in dark place. Protect from heat.
Container Disposal:Fipronil and (S)-methoprene may adversely affect aquatic organisms. Do not discard the product or empty pipettes in ponds, rivers and streams. Securely wrap pipette in several layers of newspaper and discard in trash.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Fiprofort Plus Spot-On Solution For Large Dogs (20 kgs to 40 kgs) - Tick and Flea Solution - 2.68 ml