If you want to keep a spot in your garden safe from your furry, the Get Off Cat & Dog Repellent Spray will help! This tried and tested formula is garlic free and discourages cats and dogs from approaching (and marking) areas where it is sprayed. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Product type: Repellent spray
- Prevents cats and dogs from marking areas with their urine or faeces
- Apply approx. 10 ml per 1.25 sq. meters
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Garlic free
- Do not use near human or animal food and water as this could contaminate it
- Wash hands after use
- Use sparingly, avoid overuse
- Check for possible allergens
Directions for Use:
Remove any solid faeces or excreta and wash the area thoroughly. Shake bottle before use and spray the area. For better effectiveness, wash the area with Get Off liquid. Spraying can be repeated every 12 hours if your pet persists in marking the area. Avoid overusing it and use sparingly. Do not apply directly on the plants, near waterbodies containing fish or any edible crops. Do a colour test before applying on to any carpets, sofas or rugs.
HUFT Tip: Another way to set boundaries for your dog at home is to set up pet gates or barriers. This will prevent your dog from going into any spaces that are off limits.