The Get Off Cleaner Neutraliser is perfect for your pet's potty training phase! This tried-and tested-formula is garlic free and can be used both indoors and outdoors. It can not only wash away stains but also neutralise odours and prevent your pet from marking the same spot again.
- Product type: Repellent spray
- Washes away stains and neutralises odours
- Prevents repeated marking
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Garlic free
- Do not use near human or animal food and water as this could contaminate it
- Wash hands after use
- Use sparingly, avoid overuse
- Check for possible allergens
- Contains Methyl Nanyl Ketone 3.47%w/w
Directions for Use: Remove any solid particles from the area and clean it up. Spray the Get Off cleaner on a small, hidden spot to test. Shake bottle well and spray in the required area. With a rough cloth or nail brush, rub in small circular movements. Does not require rinsing. If you are using it outdoors, clean, spray and leave to take effect. If your pet continues to mark the area, use every 12 hours.
HUFT Tip: Pups and kittens are most likely to do their business just after they have woken up or immediately after they've eaten. Be alert and position them on a training pad or take them outside at these times. Once it becomes a habit, they will go to the designated spot themselves.