Happi Doggy Dental Chew - Zest - Orange (Singles)
Happi Doggy dental chews are made to prevent plaque build-up and remove tartar stains. This treat is 100% meat free and is fortified with Perilla and eucalyptus oil. Orange is a good source of v...read more
Availability: 3955 in stock
Product Type: Treat
Vendor: Happi Doggy
Country of Origin: China
Happi Doggy dental chews are made to prevent plaque build-up and remove tartar stains. This treat is 100% meat free and is fortified with Perilla and eucalyptus oil. Orange is a good source of vitamin C and maintains collagen in your pet's gums. This treat is full of natural minerals that will help strengthen the immune system and even aid in easing chronic pain in arthritic canines.
- Product type: Dental chew for dogs
- Treat size: 4 Inch
- Orange provides vitamin C
- Prevents plaque build-up and removes tartar stains
- Grain-free, gluten treats
- Aids dental hygiene
- Plant-based ingredients
- Zest range has treats fortified with Perilla and Eucalyptus oil
- Suitable for all lifestages and breeds
- No meat, meat by-products or filler ingredients
- Specially designed with bristles to scrape off plaque and tartar
Ingredients: Tapioca starch, Powdered cellulose, Pea flour, Glycerin, Apple fiber, Sodium caseinate, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Calcium citrate, Sodium hexametaphosphate, Lecithin, Orange powder, Perilla extract, Prebiotics, Yeast cell wall polysaccharide, Sunset yellow, Eucalyptus Oil.
- Check ingredients for possible allergens
- Always check with a vet before you alter your pet's diet
- Always have clean water available for your pet
HUFT Tip: Dental health is often neglected by pet parents but its very important for your dogs overall health. If periodontal diseases are not countered, it can lead to a number of more serious health issues. The bacteria can enter the bloodstream and affect major organs.Â Besides brushing their teeth, giving dogs dental chews and treats help keep their pearly whites in good shape. The number of treats you can give your pet per day depends on the size of your dog and the size of the treat. As a rule of thumb, it is recommended that your pet's treats be no more than 10% of their daily calorie intake.
Happi Doggy Dog Treats has a lot more to offer. Click here to find out.