Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Canine - Urinary Care
Availability: Out of Stock
Product Type: Dry Food
Country of Origin: USA
The Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Canine - Urinary Care has been made to give your pet a balanced meal. It has controlled levels of calcium, magnesium and phosphorous besides being enriched with antioxidants and omega fatty acids (Omega 3). It also has controlled fat levels and low sodium. This food has been formulated with the aim of reducing risk of struvite and calcium oxalate stones by helping to dissolve them. Such bladder stones can otherwise cause a lot of discomfort and even contribute to more serious problems.
- Product type: Prescription diet for dogs
- To be fed on recommendation of a certified vet
- Made to support urinary health
- Check with vet for quantities and feeding frequency to suit your individual pet
- Check for possible allergens
- Always have fresh water available for your dog
HUFT Tip: At different life-stages, your dogs need different nutrition to keep them healthy. Consult a vet or a pet nutritionist to figure out if your pet is getting the right nutrients from his or her diet.