It is important to give your pet a balance of nutrients. An excess can lead to forming crystals that eventually result in bladder stones. The Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Feline Urinary Care has been formulated to support your cat's urinary health. This recipe has antioxidants, Omega 3 fatty acids and potassium citrate in addition to controlled levels of phosphorous, calcium and magnesium. It is formulated to get urine pH levels be more acceptable.
- Product type: Prescription diet for cats
- To be fed on recommendation of a certified vet
- Made to support urinary health
- Check with vet for quantities and feeding frequency to suit your individual pet
- Check for possible allergens
- Always have fresh water available for your dog
HUFT Tip: Remember to make sure you pet stays hydrated. You can either add water to their meals or persuade your pet to drink water at other times of the day