Just as it does with people, poor heart health affects the healthy functioning of the rest of the body. What your pet eats plays an important role in the health of the heart. The Hill's Prescription Diet h/d Canine - Heart Care dog food contributes to maintaining a healthy heart. It contains low levels of sodium and appropriate levels of protein and phosphorous. It also has high levels of L-carnitine and Taurine. This recipe has been formulated to maintain normal levels of blood pressure and also helps to minimise fluid retention.
- Product type: Prescription diet for dogs
- To be fed on recommendation of a certified vet
- Made to support heart health
- Check with vet for quantities and feeding frequency to suit your individual pet
- Check for possible allergens
- Always have fresh water available for your dog
HUFT Tip: Your dog's diet needs to contain meat but some veggies and fruits contribute to their nutrition as well. Fruit contain antioxidants to strengthen the immune system and some veggies add fibre to the diet.