Hill's Prescription Diet Kidney Care k/d Canine Wet Dog Food - Chicken - 370 g
Kidney Care Your dog's kidney health can be negatively affected by many things and when your dog has kidney problems, its a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is ...read more
Availability: Many in stock
Product Type: Wet Food
Country of Origin: USA
Your dog's kidney health can be negatively affected by many things and when your dog has kidney problems, its a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your dog feel better with a food that is formulated to provide the kidney care they need.
Hills nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet k/d, clinical nutrition specially formulated to help kidney in dogs.
How It Works:
- Formulated with controlled phosphorus and low sodium to support kidney & heart function
- Clinically proven to help reduce symptoms of chronic kidney disease.
- Amino acid profile supports your dog's natural ability to maintain lean muscle
- With a delicious taste, your dog can't resist
How It Helps:
- Helps improve kidney and heart functioning quality and supports regularity
- Replaces lost nutrients and ensures easy absorption
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Meets the special nutritional needs of puppies and adult dogs.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food and treats.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 370g|
|2.5||1/2 - 2/3|
|5||3/4 - 1|
|10||1 1/4 - 1 3/4|
|20||2 - 3|
|30||2 3/4 - 4|
|40||3 1/2 - 5|
|50||4 1/4 - 5 3/4|
|60 +||4/5 per 10 k g|
Mixed Feeding Guide:
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 370 g||Dry grams|
|60 +||2||+||6 per kg|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Started this for a pet with CKD earlier on another renal diet. While that was unpalatable for her, she loves this preparation. Best!!
Product was delivered quickly. HUFT was very helpful in procuring enough quantities of the product. Quality was great. Thank you