Your dog's kidney health can be negatively affected by many things and when your dog has kidney problems, its a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your dog feel better with a food that is formulated to provide the kidney care they need.
Hills nutritionists and veterinarians developedÃ‚Â Prescription DietÃ‚Â k/d, clinical nutrition specially formulated to help kidney in dogs.
How It Works:
- Formulated with controlled phosphorus and low sodium to support kidney & heart function
- Clinically proven to help reduce symptoms of chronic kidney disease.
- Amino acid profile supports your dog's natural ability to maintain lean muscleÃ‚Â
- With a delicious taste, your dog can't resist
How It Helps:
- Helps improve kidney and heart functioning quality and supports regularity
- Replaces lost nutrients and ensures easy absorption
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Meets the special nutritional needs of puppies and adult dogs.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommendedÃ‚Â Prescription DietÃ‚Â dry food, canned food and treats.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 370g|
|2.5||1/2 - 2/3|
|5||3/4 - 1|
|10||1 1/4 - 1 3/4|
|20||2 - 3|
|30||2 3/4 - 4|
|40||3 1/2 - 5|
|50||4 1/4 - 5 3/4|
|60 +||4/5 per 10 k g|
Mixed Feeding Guide:
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 370 g||Dry grams|
|60 +||2||+||6 per kg|
High-qualityÃ‚Â protein and thoughtfully sourcedÃ‚Â ingredients.
Meat and animal derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, various sugars, seeds, minerals.Protein sources: Pork liver, chicken.
Key Caloric Content:
|Vitamin C||102 ppm|
|Vitamin E||932 IU/kg|
|Vitamin A||73881 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||749 IU/kg|