A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. The formation of crystals in the urine can be encouraged due to excess minerals, which lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and it leads to serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developedÃ‚Â Prescription DietÃ‚Â c/d Multicare clinical nutrition specially formulated to support the urinary health of cats. In fact, c/d Multicare is clinically tested nutrition to lower the recurrence of common urinary signs by 89%.
How It Works:
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & Omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, & phosphorus
How It Helps:
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days)
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats
Pork By-Products, Water, Pork Liver, Tuna, Brewers Rice, Chicken Fat, Corn Starch, Powdered Cellulose, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Fish Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Guar Gum, Brewers Dried Yeast, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), DL-Methionine, Taurine, Iodized Salt, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommendedÃ‚Â Prescription DietÃ‚Â dry food, canned food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans|
|8 (3,6)||1 1/3|
|10 (4,5)||1 1/2|
|12 (5,4)||1 3/4|
|16 (7,3)||2 1/4|
Average Nutrients and Calorie Content:
|Carbohydrate / NFE||26.0|
|Vitamin C||12 ppm|
|Vitamin E||1136 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.03|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.53|