HUFT Anti-Tick and Flea Grooming Set
- Get Flat INR 149 Off On All Orders above INR 1799. Use Code: HUFTLOVE
- Get Flat INR 250 Off On All Orders above INR 3499. Use Code: HUFTNOW
This purchase will Feed A Dog In Need
Delivery & Services
Expected delivery date -
Available for Pickup at
Locate Store: Google Map
Keep pesky ticks and fleas at bay with the HUFT Anti-Tick and Flea Set! It contains an organic anti-tick and flea spray, a narrow tooth comb, bug-repelling massage oil, and an organic healing balm. A safe alternative to chemical-based sprays, the anti-tick and flea spray is handmade, natural, organic and vegan, and uses only natural ingredients like lemongrass to repel ticks and fleas for a couple of hours at a time. The comb features narrowly-spaced teeth to pick up ticks, eggs, and any debris. The rubber handle offers a firm grip and makes combing your pet easier. The bug-repelling massage oil consists of essential oils like Eucalyptus, Cedarwood, etc. used in measured, safe amounts and combined with organic, cold-pressed coconut oil to give you an effective bug-repelling formula and leave your dog's coat looking glossy. Additionally, our healing balm is formulated to soothe irritated itchy, rough, and dry skin; and also helps to heal minor cuts and dry skin.
- Product type: Anti-tick and flea set for dogs
- Contains: 1 Organic Spray + 1 Narrow Tooth Comb + 1 Bug Repelling Massage Oil + 1 Organic Healing Balm
- Natural ingredients used to repel ticks and fleas
- The spray is handmade, natural, organic, and vegan
- The spray does not contain any harmful chemicals and is completely free of artificial colors, fragrances, alcohol, parabens, SLS/SLEs (also suitable for puppies above the age of 2 months)
- The comb features narrowly-spaced stainless steel teeth and a rubber handle for a firm grip; designed with smooth rounded edges which protect the skin, helps prevent tangles & remove dead and loose fur
- Do not yank the comb at matted hair as it will hurt your pet. It helps to work gently in sections.
- The massage oil has a natural formulation of Geranium, Eucalyptus, Cedarwood, and Lemongrass essential oils; mixed with organic cold-pressed coconut oil
- The balm is moisturising, heals minor cuts and dry skin; can also be used on the body (minor cuts), snout, and paws
- The balm contains natural ingredients such as tulsi, ashwagandha, neem, calendula, frankincense oil, and ghee
- Aids in grooming
- If your pet has any ailments or chronic conditions, please consult a vet before using these products
- Check ingredients for possible allergens
How To Use The Spray
Just ruffle your dog's coat and spray on the back, tail, legs, and belly. Do not forget to shield your pet's eyes while doing this. Rather than spraying directly on the head, apply a little on your palms and rub the formula in around the ears and on the head. Keep away from eyes and mouth. This spray is to be used on dogs above the age of 8 weeks.
How To Use The Massage Oil
Use as much as required for the whole body. Let it sit for 30-45 minutes before giving your dog a bath.
How To Use The Balm
Put a small amount on your fingers and gently massage on the affected area