Availability: Many in stock
Product Type: Massage oil
Vendor: Heads Up For Tails
Country of Origin: India
The HUFT Bug Repelling Massage Oil harnesses the natural insect repelling properties of Geranium, Eucalyptus, Cedarwood and Lemongrass. These essential oils are used in measured, safe amounts and combined with organic, cold-pressed coconut oil to give you an effective bug repelling formula. Coconut oil has moisturizing and anti-microbial properties of its own so a massage with this oil leaves the coat looking beautifully glossy.
- Product type: Bug Repelling Massage oil for dogs
- Natural formulation with of Geranium, Eucalyptus, Cedarwood and Lemongrass essential oils
- Mixed in with organic cold-pressed coconut oil
- Keeps ticks and fleas at bay
- Suitable for adults and pups
- Remember to check for possible allergens
Please note: Essential oils used here are diluted with coconut oil to make them safe for dogs. However, it is always a good idea to introduce new products slowly to your pet. If you’re not sure if your pet is allergic to these oils, just apply a tiny bit on a small spot. Assess the skin’s reaction in a bit and gradually increase the amount you use.
Directions for Use:
- To use as a massage oil: Use as much as required for the whole body. Let it sit for 30-45 minutes before your pet’s bath.