These dehydrated treats are slow-cooked to draw out the rich flavours. Chicken breast is a good source protein and turmeric has several medicinal benefits. It promotes heart health, aids in detoxifying the liver and also has anti-inflammatory properties. These nutritious treats have no additives and offer plenty of nutritive benefits.
- Product type: Dehydrated treats for dogs
- Natural chicken with turmeric
- 100% natural ingredients
- Antibiotic, hormone and preservative free
- Grain free (wheat, soy, corn)
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never feed above recommended quantities
- Always check ingredients for possible allergens
HUFT Tip: It is important to check recommended feeding quantities to ensure that you don't overfeed your pet.
Small Dogs - 1 piece per day
Medium Dogs - 2 pieces per day
Large Dogs - 3 pieces per day
This is a range of natural, dehydrated treats made with limited, healthy ingredients. All we do is slow-cook farm fresh, produce in small batches to retain their nutrition and flavour.
- We use farm fresh and Human Grade ingredients only
- The ingredients are chosen only for their nutritional value, so there are no filler ingredients.
- These treats do not contain any preservatives or added flavours. We only include the ingredients that we have mentioned.
- These are healthy for your pets and provide them with a host of nutrients
What inspired Sara's Treats?
Our in-house Labrador and muse, Sara simply LOVES treats. Rather than feeding her highly processed treats that offered little nutrition, we decided to come up with some minimally processed, nutrient-rich treats that could make her snack breaks healthy. And this is exactly what Sara Treats are.
We use these treats to train and reward our 4 year old baby. He can’t get enough of it! In the past he’s been allergic to most treats, but these organic ones have been great, no side effects or reactions on his skin.