HUFT Eco-Friendly Cat Litter - 10 L (10kg)
Login to check your rewards. Click here
Your mobile number is not registered with HUFT Rewards. Register Now
- Get Flat INR 150 Off On All Orders above INR 1999. Use Code: HUFTLOVE T&C
This purchase will Feed A Dog In Need
Get Schesir Can (INR 169) Free on All Orders Above 1999
Delivery & Services
Expected delivery date -
Available for Pickup at
Locate Store: Google Map
The Eco-Friendly HUFT Cat Litter is a 100% safe and chemical-free essential for your cat. It has undergone a rigorous, high heat treatment that makes it a super-absorbent cat litter with excellent odour control. Its also lighter than conventional, hence making it easy to use and dispose of. Made from recycled newspaper, the HUFT Cat Litter is good for the planet and perfect for your cat.
Here What Makes It A Good Buy:
- Lighter Than Conventional Litter
- Flushable, Easy To Use & Dispose
- Eco-Friendly: Made From Recycled Newspaper
- Super-Absorbent & Chemical-Free
- Excellent Odour Control
- Absorbs Moisture & Liquid Instantly On Contact
- Low Dust And Reduced Tracking & Stains On the Floor
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Not to be used if the packaging is damaged
Directions for use:
- Step 1: Take a clean litter tray & fill it with the HUFT Cat Litter (up to 3-4 inches)
- Step 2: Once your cat starts using it, scoop out the clumps daily & top up the litter when required. Remember: Cats generally do not use unclean litter trays.
- Step 3: Rake the litter regularly to maintain coverage & freshness
- Every week, clean the tray thoroughly & replace with fresh litter
- Cats don;t like sharing their litter. In case you have multiple cats, please get separate litters for each of your cats.
- Once your cat starts using it, scoop out the clumps daily & top up the litter when required. Remember: Cats generally do not use unclean litter trays.
My cats love the litter.
There is not much Trailing.
It covers the odour pretty quick.
Only drawback - it doesn't clump the pee so a lot of fresh litter gets thrown in the process and finishes soon.
It’s a little bigger in size for kittens and runs short quickly. Otherwise does the job