Vitamin E boosts your dog's immune system while a balanced calcium-phosphorous ratio strengthens their bones and joints. Omega 6 and zinc help your dog look his (or her) very best with a healthy skin and a shiny coat. Fibrous veggies help improve your pet's digestion.
- Food Type: Dry food for dogs
- Suitable for adult dogs of all breeds
- Chicken and vegetables
- Easily digested
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet
HUFT Tip: Changes in the weather often influences your pet's appetite. Pet parents have noticed their pets tend to eat less in the summer than in the winter. This also depends on the type of food you give them - warm meals may not be as inviting on hot summer afternoons. See if you can spot these changes in your pet's appetite and alter his/her diet accordingly. If your pet is rejecting meals altogether, consult a vet immediately.
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment and age.