Excessive plaque and tartar build-up leads to oral health problems (4 out of 5 dogs above the age of 3 suffer from dental disease). Pedigree Dentastix reduces this tartar build-up by 80%. The 'X' shape and textured surface of the sticks help scrape off plaque and tartar as your pet chews on them.
- Food Type: Treats for dogs
- Suitable for medium breed dogs
- Helps maintain oral health
- Use within fourteen days of opening
- Not suitable for puppies under four months
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always check the ingredients for possible allergens
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet
HUFT Tip:Some treats like the Dentastix are oral hygiene aids but they cannot be used as a replacement for a regular oral hygiene routine. You should brush your pet's teeth once a day to maintain healthy teeth and gums. Be sure to use toothpaste that is specifically made for dogs.
Ingredients:Cereal, starch, humectant, cereal protein, vegetable gum, minerals, sodium tripolyphosphate, meat and meat by products (derived from poultry and pork), cellulose fibre, flavours, preservative, zinc sulphate and vegetable oil Typical Composition:9.5%, Crude fat: 2.6%
CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT
- OTHER Pedigree Products
- Dog Treats