Developed in collaboration with the Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition, this food is packed with nutrition. Pro-biotics contribute to healthy digestion by encouraging the growth of healthy bacteria. While high-quality ingredients provide your pet with protein, Vitamin E and boosts the immune system.
- Food Type: Dry food for dogs
- Suitable for small breeds
- With Pro-biotics
- Rich in protein
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet
HUFT Tip: Pups of small breeds tend to grow into adults faster than pups of large breeds. They require specific proteins and vitamins in specific quantities to meet their growth rate.
Ingredients: cereals and cereal by-products, chicken and chicken by products, meat and meat by-products, vegetable by-products and proteins, vegetable oils, chicken liver powder, MOS, milk powder, iodised salt, essential vitamins and minerals, permitted preservatives, antioxidants and flavours. No beef or pork