Pet Naturals UT Support for Cats supports healthy urinary tract function by combining N-acetyl glucosamine and D-mannose into a chicken liver flavored chew that cats love. UT Support also features cranberry extract, which contains proanthocyanidins, a form of antioxidants, and bromelain to help support the lining of the urinary tract. This product helps maintain normal urine pH, which may reduce the likelihood of crystal formation, an extremely common discomfort among cats.
Dosage:1 chew, twice daily
Active Ingredients (Per 1 Chew):
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine (Shrimp and Crab) - 100 mg
- D-Mannose - 50 mg
- Bromelain - 50 mg
- Cranberry Extract - 50 mg
Arabic gum, brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, canola oil, chicken liver flavor, citric acid, citrus pectin, glycerin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, oat flour, propionic acid, rosemary extract, rye flour, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, sorbic acid, soy lecithin, vegetable oil, water.
- For animal use only.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.