The Ganges Dolphin is considered to be an indicator of the health of the entire river ecosystem in which they live. The fact that their numbers are depleting and does not bode well for humanity. This dog toy from RESPLOOT® is made with polyester fabric recycled from PET bottles. It is designed as the endangered Ganges dolphin to remind us of a problem that is very close to home.
A Sustainable Purchase
PET bottle pollution is one of the leading causes for losing land and aquatic biodiversity. With each purchase of a RESPLOOT® toy, you are reducing some of the plastic pollution that is choking life on earth. There is a 75% reduction in CO2 emissions with the production of recycled polyester (when compared to producing virgin polyester).
- Dimensions: 29 x 13 x 6 cm
- Endangered Ganges Dolphin toy
- Produced with 100% recycled polyester
Pet parents, please note:
- Please buy size appropriate toys for your pet
- After playtime, keep toys out of reach
- We always recommend pet parental supervision when pets are playing with toys
- If you notice that your pet has worn the toy down or damaged it in any way, please take it away and replace immediately
- Please avoid giving plush toys to aggressive chewers, look for toys that are designed to withstand their efforts.
Ganges Dolphin: Endangered
The Ganges Dolphins live only in freshwater and they hunt for prey by emitting ultrasonic sounds (they are blind otherwise). The sounds bounce off objects and other fish around them, helping them ‘see.’ These dolphins are affected by industrial and urban pollution, shipping and hunting.
RESPLOOT® pledges to support WWF India’s Conservation efforts with this collection.
CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT
- Interactive Toys
- Dog Toys