The calcium and phosphorous content in this diet helps develop healthy bones and provides joint support (this is important because dachshunds have short limbs and vertebrae that take a lot of stress from their long bodies). This diet also helps to reduce the quantity and improve the odour of their stools.
- Dry food for dogs
- Suitable for adult daschunds
- Stool and odour reduction
- Special kibble for daschunds
- Supports joints and bones
- Protein content - 28%
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never feed above recommended quantities unless prescribed by a vet
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment and age.