Royal Canin Mini Breed Adult Dry Dog food is designed to provide ample fuel to suit a mini adult dog's active lifestyle. EPA DHA inclusions help maintain your pet's coat. And chelation agents in the calcium reduces tartar build-up. This food is made to be especially palatable so even fussy small breed dogs can't resist.
- Food Type: Dry food for dogs
- Suitable for adult dogs of mini breeds (above 10 months)
- EPA-DHA helps the coat
- Chelation agents in the calcium decreases tartar build-up
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet
HUFT Tip: Mini breeds are prone to obesity and this is accompanied by a whole range of additional problems. It is important to ensure that you maintain your pet's weight to avoid health complications.
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment and age.