The texture, size and shape of the kibble has been designed so that it's easy for them to pick up and chew, as Rottweilers have broad muzzles, well-developed chins and very strong teeth. This formula also helps to develop the puppy's natural defences and support digestive health.
- Dry food for dogs
- Suitable for Rottweiler puppies to 18 months old
- Supports bone and muscle development
- Exclusive kibble shape, size and texture for Rottweilers
- Supports digestive health
- Supports immune system health
- Protein content - 31%
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never feed above recommended quantities unless prescribed by a vet
HUFT Tip:It is important to feed your pet highly nutritious food from early on. Rottweilers tend to develop hip and joint problems as they age and so, it is important to strengthen these aspects early on and keep your pet on a diet to strengthen their joints and bones.
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment and age.