Royal Canin Canine Satiety is a special diet that has been developed to increase appetite satisfaction and aid in weight reduction. This dry food contains a unique blend of soluble and insoluble fibres that increase satiety and reduce spontaneous consumption of food.
- Dry food for dogs
- Suitable for dogs on a prescribed weight reduction program
- Promotes satiety
- Supports joint and bone health
- Contains a unique blend of soluble and insoluble fibres that increase satiety and reduce spontaneous consumption of food
- Protein content - 28%
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never feed above recommended quantities unless prescribed by a vet
HUFT Tip: Dogs can easily gain excess weight if they are forced to live a sedentary lifestyle. This can cause major mobility problems in their senior years. More regular walks, an occasional swim or a good run in the park will work wonders.
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment and age.