This variety of Saras Treats is packed with nutrition! Chicken gives your pet protein while beetroot is a great source of fibre, vitamin C, folate, potassium, and manganese. Yogurt provides probiotics to aid digestion and helps maintain healthy gut flora. These dehydrated treats have been slow cooked for hours to retain the nutrients of their ingredients. With no added colours or flavours, these are minimally processed to keep them healthy.
- Product type: Dehydrated treats
- Farm fresh chicken with beetroot and low-fat yogurt
- 100% natural ingredients
- Nutritious & flavourful
- Grain-free (Wheat, soy, corn)
- No preservatives or artificial flavours/colours added
- Please check feeding guidelines and do not feed above recommended quantities
- Please check for possible allergens
- Please check with a vet before altering your pets diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
This is a range of natural, dehydrated treats made with limited, healthy ingredients. All we do is slow-cook farm fresh, produce in small batches to retain their nutrition and flavour.
- We use farm fresh and Human Grade ingredients only
- The ingredients are chosen only for their nutritional value, so there are no filler ingredients.
- These treats do not contain any preservatives or added flavours. We only include the ingredients that we have mentioned.
- These are healthy for your pets and provide them with a host of nutrients
What inspired Sara's Treats?
Our in-house Labrador and muse, Sara simply LOVES treats. Rather than feeding her highly processed treats that offered little nutrition, we decided to come up with some minimally processed, nutrient-rich treats that could make her snack breaks healthy. And this is exactly what Sara Treats are.
Zoey loves the chicken jerky treats. It’s a great product. I can even use it as a food topper on the days when she’s being super fussy at meal time