A combo made for the summer, these two varieties bring together flavour and nutrition. Both the Mango Chicken Jerky and Chicken & Beetroot (with yogurt) varieties are favourites with doggies. Made with farm fresh ingredients, these are minimally processed and slow cooked for hours to retain all their nutrients. Free of any artificial colours or additives, with this combo offers your pet a whole lot of natural goodness!
- Product type: Dehydrated treats for dogs
- Includes Mango Chicken Jerky and the Chicken and Beetroot with Yogurt
- 100% natural ingredients
- Nutritious & flavourful
- Slow cooked to preserve nutrients
- Grain free (Wheat, soy, corn)
- No preservatives or artificial flavours/colours added
- Please check feeding guidelines and do not feed above recommended quantities
- Please check for possible allergens
- Please check with a vet before altering your pets diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
HUFT Tip: Dogs respond well to positive reinforcement, so treats are most effective when you use them as rewards for good behaviour. However, you should be mindful of the feeding guidelines as overfeeding your pet with treats is not good for them (especially if theyve never tasted it before).
Combo pack contains the following treats
Mango Chicken Jerky 70 gm
Chicken with beetroot and Yogurt - 70 gms
This is a range of natural, dehydrated treats made with limited, healthy ingredients. All we do is slow-cook farm fresh, produce in small batches to retain their nutrition and flavour.
- We use farm fresh and Human Grade ingredients only
- The ingredients are chosen only for their nutritional value, so there are no filler ingredients.
- These treats do not contain any preservatives or added flavours. We only include the ingredients that we have mentioned.
- These are healthy for your pets and provide them with a host of nutrients
What inspired Sara's Treats?
Our in-house Labrador and muse, Sara simply LOVES treats. Rather than feeding her highly processed treats that offered little nutrition, we decided to come up with some minimally processed, nutrient-rich treats that could make her snack breaks healthy. And this is exactly what Sara Treats are.