With 32% Protein, this formula is packed with highly digestible energy from duck, quail and turkey, along with nutrient-packed vegetables, legumes and fruits. This unique combination of fowl gives dogs the taste of wild game they can't resist with the balanced nutrition nature intended.
- Roasted Quail, Roasted Duck & Smoked Turkey - This trio of richly flavored fowl provides highly digestible protein and a great taste your dog will crave.
- Species-Specific Probiotics- Taste of the Wild'sproprietary K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
- Protein Blend for Optimal Nutrition - Multiple protein sources ensure that adequate amounts of the building blocks for a healthy body are available to meet your dog's needs.
- Ideal For Adult Dogs - This recipe is specifically designed to provide complete nutrition and help maintain the sleek condition of good health for your adult dog.
- Dried Chicory Root - This source of prebiotic fiber provides fuel for the beneficial probiotic bacteria in the digestive system.
- Antioxidants - Vegetables, legumes and fruits, including sweet potatoes, peas, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog's overall well-being while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system.
Ingredients:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Duck, duck meal, chicken meal, sweet potatoes, peas, potatoes, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), egg product, natural flavor, ocean fish meal, potato protein, roasted quail, roasted duck, smoked turkey, tomato pomace, salt, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein 32.0% min, Crude Fat 18.0% min, Crude Fiber 4.0% max, Moisture 10.0% max, Zinc 150 mg/kg min, Selenium 0.35 mg/kg min, Vitamin E 150 IU/kg min, Taurine* 0.12% min, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.4% min, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.4% min, Total Microorganisms* (Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis) not less than 80,000,000 CFU/lb
Calorie Content: 3,750 kcal/kg (375 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy
Taste of the Wild Adult Dry Dog Food (Grain-Free) - Wetlands - with Roasted Fowl
My dogs love this food. They devour it with or without water added to it to make a gravy. It has lots of protein from meats such as bison and venison and eggs etc and has vegetables and fruit and other nutritious things for my kids to thrive on.
Our labs love this food and were still evaluating whats best to feed them
I don't know it is the flavor or the size of the kibble.
I just recently switched to TOTW and so far both of my dogs are really enjoying it!