This egg-free recipe gets all its animal protein from fish, meaning that it's rich in the omega fatty acids that help keep skin healthy and fur smooth and shiny, and may be a good option for dogs with food sensitivities. The sustainably sourced, smoked salmon taste will satisfy any dog's inner-wolf while meticulously selected ingredients provide the ideal nutrient levels for the overall health and vitality of adult dogs.
- Sustainably Sourced Salmon - Salmon, the number one ingredient in this formula, provides high-quality protein and omega fatty acids for skin and coat health. To help promote sustainable fishing, we use a blend of wild-caught and farmed salmon.
- Species-Specific Probiotics - Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
- Ideal For Adult Dogs - This recipe is specifically designed to provide complete nutrition and help maintain the sleek condition of good health for your adult dog.
- Egg-Free - This formula is made without eggs or egg products, which may be suitable for dogs who have a sensitivity to eggs.
- Dried Chicory Root - This source of prebiotic fiber provides fuel for the beneficial probiotic bacteria in the digestive system.
- Antioxidants - Vegetables, legumes and fruits, including sweet potatoes, peas, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog's overall well-being while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system.
Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, lentils, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein 25.0 % min, Crude Fat 15.0% min, Crude Fiber 3.0% max, Moisture 10.0% max,Zinc 150 mg/kg min,Selenium 0.35 mg/kg min, Vitamin E 150 IU/kg min, Taurine* 0.12% min, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.4% min, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.3% min, Total Microorganisms* (Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis) not less than 80,000,000 CFU/lb
Calorie Content: 3,600 kcal/kg (360 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy