United States Of America
Roasted lamb and egg combine with sweet potatoes and peas to give dogs the energy they need for overall vitality with a flavor they will crave. Grain-free and highly digestible, this formula is a good choice for dogs with food allergies or intolerances.
- Pasture-Raised Lamb - Lamb, the number one ingredient in this formula, is rich in nutrients and energy, and a highly digestible source of protein.
- Species-Specific Probiotics - Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
- DHA - DHA from salmon oil helps support brain and vision development in puppies, which makes it an important addition to this all life stages formula.
- Omega Fatty Acid Blend - Optimal levels of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids work together to promote healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Dried Chicory Root - This source of prebiotic fiber provides fuel for the beneficial probiotic bacteria in the digestive system.
- Antioxidants - Vegetables, legumes and fruits, including sweet potatoes, peas, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog's overall well-being while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system.
Ingredients: Lamb, lamb meal, sweet potatoes, egg product, lentils, peas, pea flour, canola oil, potatoes, dried yeast, roasted lamb, tomato pomace, natural flavor, salmon oil (a source of DHA), salt, DL-methionine, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein 25.0% min, Crude Fat 15.0% min, Crude Fiber 5.0% max, Moisture 10.0% max, DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 0.05% min, Zinc 150 mg/kg min, Selenium 0.35 mg/kg min, Vitamin E 150 IU/kg min, Taurine* 0.12% min, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.4% min, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.3% min, Total Microorganisms* (Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis) not less than 80,000,000 CFU/lb
Calorie Content: 3,611 kcal/kg (338 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy
Ive been feeding this great food to our female pitbull since she was a puppy. There are other flavors that shes tried but Sierra Mountain is her favorite.
I've been feeding this brand to my dog since she was a puppy and it's really great dog food.
This is great quality food, my dog loves it.