The Urine Off Cat & Kitten Formula Odour and Stain Remover contains pheromone blockers to prevent repeated marking. This formula removes major components of urine and is not just used to cover up the smell. It also removes stains (both old and new). It is safe to use around pets and people.
- Product type: Stain and odour remover
- Bio-enzymatic technology
- Removes stains and odours to prevent repeated marking
- Safe to use around pets and people
- USDA Certified bio-based product
- Do not dilute
- Shake well before use
- Do not mix with other cleaners
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin and open wounds.
- Do not use as air freshener
Precautions and First Aid:
- Do not spray on pets or humans
- Skin - Rinse well with soap and water
- Eyes - Flood with water for 15 minutes, contact physician
- Ingestion - Drink large quantity of milk, contact physician
- Inhalation - If symptoms of over exposure are experienced, evacuate to fresh air and consult physician
Directions for Use:
- Before use, do a patch check for colour fastness
- Clean area with a paper towel, cloth or pad
- Saturate the soiled area and a little past the edge of the stain with the spray
- Allow it to work
- For fresh stains it may take a few minutes
- For old stains cover area with plastic and leave overnight. Old stains may need multiple treatments
- For the litterbox and hard surfaces - scrub with a brush to help penetrate urine build up
- For soft carpets or fabric surfaces, spot clean immediately to prevent spreading. Then use Urine Off. Rinse thoroughly after with water and blot with towel.
HUFT Tip: Kittens figure out how to use their litter box quite quickly. Just remember to get the right sized box and kitty-friendly litter.
CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT
- Trays & Scoops