Urine Off Dog & Puppy Formula Odour and Stain Remover uses a formula with micro-organisms to remove urine permanently from hard and soft surfaces. This removes the primary trigger of repeated 'marking'. It eliminated uric acid crystals rather than just covering up the smell and removes stains. This formula is safe to use around both pets and humans.
Eliminates all urine odours. Eliminates both fresh and old urine stains and odours. Works on previously soiled areas to eliminate markers that tend to attract cats back to the same spot. Veterinary strength - formulated to destroy urine from all hard and soft surfaces.
- Product type: Stain and odour remover
- Bio-enzymatic technology
- Removes stains and odours to prevent repeated marking
- Safe to use around pets and people
- USDA Certified bio-based product
- Do not dilute
- Shake well before use
- Do not mix with other cleaners
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin and open wounds.
- Do not use as air freshener
Precautions and First Aid:
- Do not spray on pets or humans
- Skin - Rinse well with soap and water
- Eyes - Flood with water for 15 minutes, contact physician
- Ingestion - Drink large quantity of milk, contact physician
- Inhalation - If symptoms of over exposure are experienced, evacuate to fresh air and consult physician
Directions for Use:
- Before use, do a patch check for colour fastness
- Clean area with a paper towel, cloth or pad
- Saturate the soiled area and a little past the edge of the stain with the spray
- Allow it to work
- For fresh stains it may take a few minutes
- For old stains cover area with plastic and leave overnight. Old stains may need multiple treatments
- For hard surfaces, scrub with a brush to help penetrate urine build up
- For soft carpets or fabric surfaces, spot clean immediately to prevent spreading. Then use Urine Off. Rinse thoroughly after with water and blot with towel.
HUFT Tip: Using puppy training pads makes potty training much easier in apartment buildings.