A cleverly designed interactive toy, the West Paw Zogoflex Toppl Interactive Treat Dispensing Dog Toy is very durable. It is made from West Paw's patented *Zogoflex material that can be reused as mentioned below. It is made with inner ridges that hold kibble or treats in place. To dislodge them your pet can to topple, paw and lick - it is great to keep your pet's mind working. This helps keep them occupied and out of trouble.
- Product type: Interactive toy for dogs
- Made with Zogoflex material
- Designed for interactive and supervised play
- Extremely durable (for medium chewers)
- Washable (even dishwasher-friendly)
- Safe and non-toxic
- Latex free, BPA-and-phthalate-free
- FDA compliant (food-safe)
- We always recommend supervised play
- Please buy size appropriate toys for your pet
HUFT Tip:If you want to take the puzzle to the next level, just add another Toppl to it!
*Zogoflex is a patented material developed West Paw. Old toys made of Zogoflex can be mailed to West Paw and they can be reused to make new toys. To join the recycling loop rather than throwing used toys away, just mail the old Zogoflex toys to West Paw Design, 32050 E. Frontage Road, Bozeman, MT 59715.
CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT
- Interactive Toys
- Dog Toys